Precautionary Measures and Executions For Covid-19 Emergency
As a consequence of the COVID-19 World Wide Pandemic Emergency, MCS will take all the necessary measures, executions and recommendations to deliver and guarantee a safe, secure and hygienic environment to all its Customers respecting in full all the Government restrictions, regulations and guidelines.
MCS kindly ask to its Customers to pay attention to the following important points:
– The use of the Mask is mandatory to have access into the Studio and must be worn all the time with the exception of the Singers while they are singing only and any other musician if the using of a Mask is not compatible with playing the instrument. Because it is absolutely understandable that it is not always easy to have a mask for many reasons, MCS attaches the following link by the Government to its Customers attention:
– MCS strongly recommends to all its Customers to use their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
– MCS will only take Sessions with a limited number of people to be able to always respect the social distancing imposed by the laws at the time of the booking and will do all the necessary actions to guarantee it: floor tape will be used to help musicians finding the right positions if necessary, together with using barriers to separate them from each other etc. MCS will also always guide its Customers on what to do during the breaks respecting social distances, enjoying fresh air outside in the garden space, tea and coffee.
– MCS will carry out deep cleaning before, during and after the session disinfecting the areas, surfaces, objects and accessories inside the studio to guarantee the highest level of hygiene.
– Disinfectant gel and paper towels are provided to the Customers at the main entrance door before going in the Studio and inside of it too, together with the antibacterial handwash. Infrared Digital Thermometer is also available at the main entrance to check the temperature.
– MCS recommends to all its customers to increase the frequency of handwashing and for this purpose attaches the following link by the NHS to their attention:
– MCS has always kept the Air Conditioning and the Ventilation systems under regular maintenance from qualified Engineers so it is able to maintain a healthy environment for its customers. The Leisure area, the Control Room and the main Live Room will also have constantly fresh air from outside to guarantee the crucial aspect of air recycling.
– Every time it will be technically possible, MCS will always recommend and encourage its Customers to stay at home and work from there, running a Recording and/or a Mixing Session, remotely connecting with the Studio.
– All those using the studios must take responsibility for their own health: acting in accordance with our precautions and in line with our protocols is essential. The Covid-19 Pandemic requires all of us to pay more attention to every single detail. General Common sense is absolutely necessary on behalf of everyone. Please do not come to the studio if you feel the symptoms described by the NHS as potentially related to the Coronavirus. For this purpose, MCS attaches the following link by the NHS to its Customers attention:
– MCS puts the health and safety of its Customers first without any compromise and will do everything necessary in compliance with the Government disposals, regulations and guidelines to guarantee it. These precautions and protocols will be regularly reviewed and updated in line with Government guidelines.
– MCS has particular regards to whether its customers are Clinically Extremely Vulnerable to Covid-19. Customers in this position need to inform MCS before the session so additional precautions can be put in place where possible. For this purpose, MCS attaches the following link by the Government to its Customers attention:
– All those attending the studios must answer the following Health Screening Questions and return it via email or by hand on the day of the session, supplied with full name, address, telephone number and email address. The personal information we obtain is provided to us directly by you to enable us to contact you if we believe you may be directly affected by, or linked to a positive Covid-19 case whilst on these premises. Your personal information will not be passed on to any third party. Under data protection law, you have rights of access, rectification and erasure your personal information. We will retain the contact details you provide for 21 days on site in a folder. After 21 days, your information will be shredded & destroyed.
– If you have any more questions or concerns, please get in touch with MCS at any time at:
– MCS wishes everyone very good luck in the hope that we will stay safe and healthy and that this terrible situation will end as soon as possible.